Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get movies on PSP without computer tutorial by me :)

3 posters

:: PSP :: PSP General

Go down

How to get movies on PSP without computer tutorial by me :) Empty How to get movies on PSP without computer tutorial by me :)

Post by xXxTestxXx Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:49 am

Last edited by xXxTestxXx on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added theme links)
xXxTestxXx
xXxTestxXx
CO-Leader
CO-Leader

Back to top Go down

How to get movies on PSP without computer tutorial by me :) Empty Re: How to get movies on PSP without computer tutorial by me :)

Post by R3DH4WK Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Sex Drive? LoL. MegaJew also has movies, but yeah they have a lot of broken links. Btw, can I have a download link for that theme? I use B8 too...
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Location : Check under your bed, outside your window, in your hard drive, and in your underwear drawer.

Back to top Go down

How to get movies on PSP without computer tutorial by me :) Empty Re: How to get movies on PSP without computer tutorial by me :)

Post by xXxTestxXx Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:01 pm

UPDATED link to theme added.
xXxTestxXx
xXxTestxXx
CO-Leader
CO-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fitzy Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:36 pm

nice
fitzy
fitzy

http://xggc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by R3DH4WK Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:43 pm

Which folder do I put the CXMB in?
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Location : Check under your bed, outside your window, in your hard drive, and in your underwear drawer.

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxTestxXx Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:25 pm

R3DH4WK wrote:Which folder do I put the CXMB in?

You put the CXMB folder in the root of your memory stick, you put that ms0:/cxmb.prx 1 thing in the vsh text document in seplugins. Hope that helped.
xXxTestxXx
xXxTestxXx
CO-Leader
CO-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by R3DH4WK Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:52 am

Yes it did. Thanks. Smile
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxTestxXx Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:29 pm

R3DH4WK wrote:Yes it did. Thanks. Smile

If you got any more Hacking questions about psp, ask me cause I'll most likely have an answer for you. Wink
xXxTestxXx
xXxTestxXx
CO-Leader
CO-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by R3DH4WK Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Ok. I won't have any questions until I get Sony to send me a new f***ing mem stick... lol! I'm gonna call them soon...
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: PSP :: PSP General

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum